Experience the Ultimate Swim Spa… Introducing the SwimFit and SwimExpert Series from SwimLife
SwimLife swim spas are idea to get in shape or keep fit in the comfort of your own home. They are easy to install, require minimal maintenance, and can be used all year long! Two collections have been designed to meet different user requirements: SwimFit – ideal for families – and SwimExpert – for very demanding users looking for professional performance. Designed to offer the ultimate benefits of a swim spa, you will never have to turn, touch the walls, or push yourself forward! The current offers you optimal swimming conditions, suitable for any fitness level. Life is not about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself… Experience SwimLife swim spas.
Industry-Leading Features & Options: Standard on all SwimLife Swim Spas
A First for the Industry
– Full speed level control on your wrist.
– Easy and intuitive to use.
– Change your workout pace without interruption.
Your Coach on Your Wrist
– Watch your results in real-time.
– Pause your workout at any time.
– Full control is only a tap away.
Analyze your Performance
– Log your progress with Swim Logbook.
– Sync charts and detailed workout reports.
– Mobile app available for iOS and Android.
Track your Goals
– Keep track of time, pace and distance.
– Record pulse and calories burned.
– Set your own custom goals and targets.
Compete Around the World
– Post your stats on the global leaderboard.
– Share your results on Facebook and Google Fit.
– Add some competitive fun to your workouts.
Real-Time Heart Rate Tracking
– Set your target heart rate zone.
– Know when to speed up/slow down.
– Vibration notifications.
Northern Heat Sync Blanket
– Reflects the waste heat back into the Swim Spa.
– Increases Insulation value.
– Decreases the need for the Swim Spa heater.
– Safety Locks on all sides.
– Locks heat in. Keeps cold out.
– Heavy Duty Tapered Safety Locking Cover.
High Temperature Surface Insulation
– 2lb Closed Cell Foam on Shell of the Swim Spa.
– Helps the Swim Tank retain heat.
– High rated R-Value.
Heat Retention System
– Creates a Convection Oven in the cabinet.
– Utilizes the waste heat that the motors create.
– Pipes absorb the heat created by the motors.
Dual Filtration System
– Located on either side of the Swim Spa.
– directs debris and oils towards the skimmers.
– Increases Flow Rate of water to the pumps.
Dual Skimmer Baskets
– Pulls any debris off the surface water.
– Less Time Cleaning.
– More Time Swimming.
Dual Strainer Racks
– Traps large debris before it gets to the pump.
– Less time cleaning the filter.
– Extends cleaning cycles.
100 Sq. Feet of Filtration
– 2 x 50 Square Foot Filters.
– Easy Access.
– Out of contact and sight of the bather.
Exclusive E-Class Jetting
– The perfect mixture of water and air.
– Balance between a deep and soft tissue massage.
Targeted Jetting Groups
– Designed to work different muscle groups.
– Arranged for superior hydrotherapy.
Ergonomically Designed Seating
– Multi-Level seating for people of different heights.
– Recessed jetting for maximum comfort.
Massage From Head to Toe
– Target specific muscle groups and areas.
– 9 customized massage jet patterns.
Your Choice of Acrylic Swim Spa Shell Colours
Your Choice of Everlast Cabinetry Colours
SwimLife Swim Spas… For An Extraordinary Life.
As our homes become the central focus of our lives more and more, we find ourselves travelling less and opting to improve the value of our homes rather than invest in a cottage or vacation property. The SwimLife Swimspa brand answers this by offering 6 different Swimspas that address the needs of the consumer. We help people connect with their life goals, friends and family by creating more a more enduring and enjoyable home leisure experience right in their own backyard. We add true value to people’s lives and more importantly, experiences in Life.
SwimLife Swim Spa Resources + Downloads
So you’ve got your new SwimLife swim spa… Now what? Can’t seem to figure out how to work that control panel? Perhaps you’re just overwhelmed, and looking for a little bit of guidance in what kind of water care system to choose – after all, you have to have that crystal clear water! Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with the resources and information you need to make your swim spa set-up, care, and maintenance experience easy and stress-free. Still have questions? No problem, contact us today or visit our showroom and a BC Home Leisure expert will be happy to help you!
SwimLife Quick Start Guide
SwimLife 3-Year Guarantee